- For those who has filled your journey plan during your registration, there will be someone holding IPPS2019 and your name, waiting for you at the arrival gate.
- If you did not fill the form, please arrange the transportation to the hotel yourself.
- If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration will be in Nanjing International Conference Hotel on 21st (2-7pm) and 22nd Oct (9am-7pm).
- The IPPN General Assembly will take place in Nanjing Dongjiao State Guesthouse on 22nd Oct 9:00 – 12:00, please follow the IPPS sign to the meeting room.
- The IPPN Satellite meetings are open to any participants and will take place in Nanjing Dongjiao State Guesthouse on 22nd Oct 13:30 – 16:30, please follow the IPPS sign to the meeting room.
- If you are going to the field trip (ends at around 1pm including lunch), there will be coaches driving you directly from the restaurant to the airport/train station (1 hour driving).
- If you are not going to leave Nanjing, there will be coach driving you back to the hotel.
- If you do not attend the field trip, please arrange your transport by yourselves.
- Dongjiao State Guesthouse: No.5 Zijinshan Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China 21001 (Meeting Room: Zihui Building, Ziguang Hall)
- Nanjing International Conference Hotel: NO.2 Sifang City, Zhongshanling, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Taxi: around CNY 150, with 60 min drive
Metro: Take Line S1 - Line 3 - Line 2, or Line S1 - Line 1 - Line 2 (100min), get off at Muxuyuan Station. Then walk 1.4-1.6 km to NJICH or DJSG.
Taxi: around CNY 50, with 25-30 min drive
Metro: Take Line 3 - Line 2 (39 min), or Line 1 - Line 2 (44 min), get off at Muxuyuan Station. Then walk 1.4-1.6 km to NJICH or DJSG.
Taxi: around CNY 30, with 25-30 min drive
Metro: Take Line 3 - Line 2 (32 min), or Line 1 - Line 2 (34 min), get off at Muxuyuan Station. Then walk 1.4 km to NJICH or DJSG.
6th International Plant Phenotyping Symposium
TRAVEl & ACCOMMODATION GUIDELINES
How to arrive:
A pick-up service will be provided based on the preferred arrival and departure dates of the registrants, both from Lukou Airport and Nanjingnan Railway Station. Details will be provided about two weeks before the conference.
Guidelines for individual travels:
From Nanjing Lukou Airport
From Nanjingnan South Railway Station (High speed train station)
From Nanjing Railway Station
From Nanjing Dongjiao State Guesthouse to Nanjing International Conference Hotel, it will take about 10 minutes’ walk.
For those participants to Pudong International Airport or Hongqiao International Airport in Shanghai, you are suggested to take high-speed trains from Hongqiao Railway Station to Nanjingnan Railway Station.