- The grand covers all travel expenses up to €2000.
- Submission deadline: August 20, 2019
- Applicants must actively participate in the symposium and submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation
- Short CV (max. 1 page)
- Recommendation letter from supervisors (max. 1 page)
- Short motivation letter (max. 1 pages)
- Confirmation that you have submitted an abstract for an oral or poster presentation
- Travel cost estimate
6th International Plant Phenotyping Symposium
TRAVEL GRANT GUIDELINES
The IPPN encourages mobility among researchers and enhances international contacts between research groups. With this grant, IPPN specifically supports early career researchers who wish to participate at the International Plant Phenotyping Symposium in Nanjing, China from 22 to 25 October 2019. Up to six grants, each covering travel costs with a maximum limit of €2000, will be funded. Recipients will be selected based on their submitted applications.
The number of travel grants needs to be confirmed with the IPPN Board
The application will be evaluated by the IPPN Board
Announcement of results: by 20th of September 2018
Profile and conditions
You are affiliated to a university or a research institution and you are an early career scientist, PhD student, or postdoc who finished the PhD after 1 January 2015.
The application includes:
Please submit the application files to: email@example.com
IPPN encourages students and early career scientists from developing and emerging countries to apply for the travel grant.